Noise Cancelling Technology for Your Eyes
Precision optics designed specifically for aviators. Our top-of-the-line lenses feature notch filtering technology for contrast, clarity, and performance that is second to none.
Aviatrix is a classically stylish, lightweight and functional frame designed specifically for female pilots. Finished in matte gold, this frame is crafted from Japanese hand-tooled titanium, and is the first to feature tangle-free nose pads that won’t snag long manes. It’s thin enough to be comfortable when coupled with noise canceling headsets and flight helmets, providing unmatched comfort during long hours of flight.
Constructed from a durable polymer with dual high-quality coatings, Rx lenses feature advanced notch filtering technology custom crafted to meet your Bifocal, Single Vision and Progressive prescriptions. Rx lenses have a VLT of 24%, which is ideal for prescription eyewear and eyes that require high levels of visual light, yet still offer full protection from UV and infrared. Enhanced contrast, impossible clarity, and world-class performance in a lightweight, shatterproof lens.
How to order
- Simply add the prescription product you’d like to order to your cart and complete checkout.
- Within 1-2 business days, Method Seven will send an email to the address you provided at checkout with an Rx form and instructions.
- Return the completed Rx form and a copy of your valid spectacles prescription (dated within 2 years) to our lab for processing.
- Your custom Rx optics will be ready to ship in 3-5 weeks. Method Seven will send you an email with the tracking number.
- New prescriptions may take a bit of adjusting to, but if something isn’t right, contact us within 30 days for an evaluation or return.
If your address is located outside of the US, please contact email@example.com to request a quote.