How to order
- Add the Rx glasses to your cart and complete checkout.
- Check your email for next steps (don’t forget to check promotions and spam folders) and submit the information requested.
- We will confirm receipt of your information within 1-2 business days of arrival.
- Your custom Rx glasses will ship in 3-6 weeks. We will send an email with the tracking number.
- Please contact us within 30 days for evaluations or returns.
If your address is located outside of the US, please contact email@example.com to request a quote.
Noise Cancelling Technology for Your Eyes
Precision optics designed specifically for aviators. Our top-of-the-line lenses feature notch filtering technology for contrast, clarity, and performance that is second to none.
Aviatrix is a classically stylish, lightweight and functional frame designed specifically for female pilots. Finished in matte gold, this frame is crafted from Japanese hand-tooled titanium, and is the first to feature tangle-free nose pads that won’t snag long manes. It’s thin enough to be comfortable when coupled with noise canceling headsets and flight helmets, providing unmatched comfort during long hours of flight. The best aviator sunglasses for women!
Constructed from a durable polymer with dual high-quality coatings, Rx lenses feature advanced notch filtering technology custom crafted to meet your Bifocal, Single Vision and Progressive prescriptions. Rx lenses have a VLT of 24%, which is ideal for prescription eyewear and eyes that require high levels of visual light, yet still offer full protection from UV and infrared. Enhanced contrast, impossible clarity, and world-class performance in a lightweight, shatterproof lens.