How to order
- Simply add the prescription product you’d like to order to your cart and complete checkout.
- Within 1-2 business days, Method Seven will send an email to the address you provided at checkout with an Rx form and instructions.
- Return the completed Rx form and a copy of your valid spectacles prescription (dated within 2 years) to our lab for processing.
- Your custom Rx optics will be ready to ship in 3-5 weeks. Method Seven will send you an email with the tracking number.
- New prescriptions may take a bit of adjusting to, but if something isn’t right, contact us within 30 days for an evaluation or return.
If your address is located outside of the US, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Noise Cancelling Technology for Your Eyes
Precision optics designed specifically for aviators. Our top-of-the-line lenses feature notch filtering technology for contrast, clarity, and performance that is second to none.
Constructed from a durable polymer with dual high-quality coatings, these prescription aviator sunglasses feature advanced notch filtering technology custom crafted to meet your Bifocal, Single Vision and Progressive prescriptions. Rx lenses have a VLT of 24%, which is ideal for prescription eyewear and eyes that require high levels of visual light, yet still offer full protection from UV and infrared. Enhanced contrast, impossible clarity, and world-class performance in a lightweight, shatterproof lens.
Ascent's titanium alloy frame is a blend of updated aviator styling and some of the most advanced frame construction available. Light, strong and flexible titanium alloy temple pieces taper off to less than 1.0 mm thick, seamlessly conforming to your head and headset for any duration flight. Designed specifically for headsets, and tested for fit with flight helmets. Rubberized nose pads add comfort on long days in the seat.