How to order
- Add the Rx glasses to your cart and complete checkout.
- Check your email for next steps (don’t forget to check promotions and spam folders) and submit the information requested.
- We will confirm receipt of your information within 1-2 business days of arrival.
- Your custom Rx glasses will ship in 3-6 weeks. We will send an email with the tracking number.
- Please contact us within 30 days for evaluations or returns.
If your address is located outside of the US, please contact email@example.com to request a quote.
Noise Cancelling Technology for Your Eyes
Precision optics designed specifically for aviators. Our top-of-the-line lenses feature notch filtering technology for contrast, clarity, and performance that is second to none.
Constructed from a durable polymer with dual high-quality coatings, these prescription aviator sunglasses feature advanced notch filtering technology custom crafted to meet your Bifocal, Single Vision and Progressive prescriptions. Rx lenses have a VLT of 24%, which is ideal for prescription eyewear and eyes that require high levels of visual light, yet still offer full protection from UV and infrared. Enhanced contrast, impossible clarity, and world-class performance in a lightweight, shatterproof lens.
Ascent's titanium alloy frame is a blend of updated aviator styling and some of the most advanced frame construction available. Light, strong and flexible titanium alloy temple pieces taper off to less than 1.0 mm thick, seamlessly conforming to your head and headset for any duration flight. Designed specifically for headsets, and tested for fit with flight helmets. Rubberized nose pads add comfort on long days in the seat.